Central Florida Community Arts
Central Florida Community Arts (CFCArts) is an Orlando-based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; our mission is to serve and build community through the arts. In addition to our performance-based program areas (Community Choir, Symphony Orchestra, Children & Youth Arts Programs, and Theatre) and
EDUCATOR CONTACT INFO
SELECT A PROGRAM
Visual Art: Sketching
Join local artist, Grace Sellers, as she teaches the basics of sketching! Recommended for kids, teens, adults and seniors!
This particular class is available Tuesdays at 10am, April 13th, 2020 through May 8th, 2020.
As this is a virtual offering, students should heed the following recommendations:
- Students should plug their computer directly into the internet, in case the wifi connection is unstable.
- Keep the computer connected to the power cable to avoid draining the battery.
- For effective camera placement, the room needs to be well lit, and the light is better if it is behind the computer shining toward the student.
- The student and instrument should be in full focus.
- Situate yourself in a room with little to no noise to isolate yourself from distractions.
- Be flexible and able to adjust quickly to the circumstances.
- Update to the latest version to minimize technical difficulties.
- Headphones improve quality of sound and reduce feedback.
As this is a virtual offering, students can access the class from their homes.
This class is currently open to the public at a “Pay What You Can” price with a minimum of $5.50. In general, all CFCArts programming operates on a $90 per hour model, which includes but is not limited to teacher compensation, materials, and administration costs.