Central Florida Community Arts
Central Florida Community Arts (CFCArts) is an Orlando-based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; our mission is to serve and build community through the arts. In addition to our performance-based program areas (Community Choir, Symphony Orchestra, Children & Youth Arts Programs, and Theatre), we
Educator CONTACT INFO
SELECT A PROGRAM
Join us for an in-depth approach to learning monologues in our CFCArts Virtual Classroom. This interactive session, taught by Wendy Lamoreaux, will take you through the character analysis process necessary to bring any character to life. This workshop is for any level of student. All ages are welcome!
This particular class is available Thursdays at 10am, April 16th, 2020 through May 7th, 2020.
As this is a virtual offering, students should heed the following recommendations:
- Students should plug their computer directly into the internet, in case the wifi connection is unstable.
- Keep the computer connected to the power cable to avoid draining the battery.
- For effective camera placement, the room needs to be well lit, and the light is better if it is behind the computer shining toward the student.
- The student and instrument should be in full focus.
- Situate yourself in a room with little to no noise to isolate yourself from distractions.
- Be flexible and able to adjust quickly to the circumstances.
- Update to the latest version to minimize technical difficulties.
- Headphones improve quality of sound and reduce feedback.
As this is a virtual offering, students can access the class from their homes.
This class is currently open to the public at a “Pay What You Can” price with a minimum of $5.50. In general, all CFCArts programming operates on a $90 per hour model, which includes but is not limited to teacher compensation, materials, and administration costs.