These instructions are for cultural organizations posting programs. For instructions for teachers on how to book a program, go to BOOKING.
To Post Arts Education Programs for School Classes and become a Vendor for Arts and Culture Access Funding
What programs are eligible: Arts education programs for Pre-K-12 that are designed for a school class or assembly, whether the program occurs at a school, another venue (field trip) or in a distance learning capacity. Programs may also be able to travel to libraries, community centers, etc.
Who is eligible:
- Nonprofit 501(c)3 in good standing with the Florida Division of Corporations and the IRS
- In good standing with any United Arts grant reporting
- Primary arts/cultural mission
- Based in Lake, Orange, Osceola or Seminole Counties
- Completed one or more years of operation
- Individual teaching artists that have gone through an approved certification program
- Exceptions may be made if an organization offers a unique, quality cultural product that no regional nonprofit offers
How to submit: Click “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” in the upper right corner. (This will be a different account than your organization’s login for OrlandoAtPlay.com.) Click the education tab; enter information about your organization (“Educator”). Click “submit new program” to enter information about your program and repeat as necessary for each program.
In all cases, final eligibility decisions are made by United Arts staff and all listings are subject to approval by United Arts.
Please refer to the guidelines for more details: Guidelines
Applications for this program will be accepted each summer via United Arts’ online grants portal. You must enter your programs on UAArtsEd.com in advance of applying. All organizations that have programs posted on UAArtsEd.com will be notified of the funding opportunity. Program changes mid-year on UAArtsEd.com may not apply to funded programs for that school year.
The average discount for funded programs is 15%. Include the regular price on UAArtsEd.com, and the discount will be specified in the United Arts application.
Note: All program submissions need to be reviewed and edited, as needed, by our staff. Please allow 3-4 business days for your program to post.
- 5 p.m. Monday, June 30, 2022: Priority Consideration:
- For returning vendors, deadline for major program changes for next school year on your UAArtsEd.com pages, plus the online vendor application.
- For new applicants, applications are accepted year-round. However, most funding is allocated in the summer, so applying by June 30 is recommended.)
- 5 p.m. Thursday, August 5, 2022: deadline for updated lesson plans and Lunsford Forms.
No services should occur before approval of Lunsford Forms, which list the staff/volunteers who will interact with students.
Contact for more information:
Beatriz Ramirez, Community Outreach Manager, 407.628.0333 x 228 or Beatriz@UnitedArts.cc