YMCA Healthy Kids Day
On Healthy Kids Day, the YMCA is helping helping parents kick off an awesome, active summer for the kids and kick start a healthier, happier lifestyle for the whole family.
This fun-filled day of family activities is open to kids and grown-ups who are ready to get moving, get energized and get healthier inside and out. Meet the neighbors of the Y community. Learn about all the great programs available for families like yours. And see first-hand how Y empowers people of all ages to stay active in spirit, mind and body.
Healthy Kids Day activities include:
- Family Friendly, Healthy Activities
- Community Health Screenings
- Aquatics Activities
- Sports & Group Exercise Demos
- Sports and Program Registration
- Healthy Kids Day Pre-Registration
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Apr 27, 2019 at 10:00 am - 01:00 pm (Sat)
433 North Mills Avenue, Orlando, Orlando, FL 32803